Shit thin people and trolls say to and about fat people, and particularly the mods of This Is Thin Privilege.
Take this FREE quiz to find out if you are a shitty human being. We encourage all proud trolls in particular to take it.
- Do you read social justice blogs to fuel your hatred for people who don’t look like you?
- Do you search through IMBD for movies with characters from marginalized groups in order to spoof their stories as “real” contributions to social justice blogs, then laugh if they’re posted — because the mods, while representing marginalized groups, don’t obsessively watch every movie made with people like them as characters?
- Do you spend hours crafting a propaganda campaign to piss off people from marginalized groups who won’t date you because, shock and horror, they can see your tiny, shriveled, hate-filled soul through your plain workaday exterior?
- Do you spend most of your non-working hours thinking of and arguing about how you’re superior to certain groups of people due to some visual or physical trait?
- Do you believe that the true scourge of humanity are the people who point out things like discrimination and privilege, and that this whole “privilege” and “discrimination” business is some vast conspiracy to rob you of your rights and justly earned deserts?
- Do you think of rewards and advantages as being part of a pie, whereby some can have more and some less, but never more than they had before without taking away rewards and advantages from others?
- Are social networks, forums, and sites like Tumblr just games to you instead of places where real people interact with each other, and the people on these sites characters instead of real people who can be hurt?
If you answered YES to any of the above, congratulations! You’re a shitty human being. I suggest you throw your computer/smartphone/tablet out the window and cancel your internet subscription. But since that would be a good thing to do, I expect you’ll instead revel in your shittiness and continue trying to smear it on as many people as possible.